Adres | Adresse
Lieu dit Le Grand Moulin
71520 Brandon (Navours sur grosne) (Saône Et Loire), France
Email | Émail
Contacteer ons | Contactez-nous
Telefoon | Téléphone:+33 3 85 32 97 62
Mobiel | Mobile:+33(0)6 35 18 29 36
"Moulin de Brandon" is about 10 km from Cluny and 20km from Macon.
Cluny is a charming little town known for its abbey and equestrian sports.
Macon is a great town with numerous restaurants, bars, shops, vineyards. It has a great abundance of wineries, vintners, wine museums, etc.
Other things the area has to offer...
• A golf course (Golf de Macon La Salle) just outside Macon with 18 holes.
• Numerous bicycle and hiking trails make our village the ideal base for a sturdy walk or a lovely bike ride.
• The many twisting routes are a real paradise for motorcyclists.
• Also discover the beautiful wine routes and make sure you don’t forget to taste (with moderation).
• La Roche de Solutré (Solutré Rock): This natural monument is the emblem of Southern Bourgogne. More than just a rock, it’s a 'Grand Site' to discover!!
• Lyon, imagine yourself transported back to the time of Caesar. You can spend hours roaming the authentic streets of the "Vieux" Lyon, which has been declared a World Heritage. Shoppers will certainly enjoy themselves here.
• Charolles: pleasant little town where the origin of the charolais (ox) lies.
The Bourgogne landscape is truly magnificent. But if you feel like doing nothing for a day and still enjoy the nature, you can … simply by enjoying our beautiful garden. Here you can fish for trout.